Price List Cyprus (.cy) (detailed » Shortform) **) Graduated prices ..., click Info (i) for more info.
All prices in EUR excl. VAT.
The prices (REG and Renew) are valid for the period P*, monthly prices are rounded. The cancellation period amounts 30 days. There are no set-up fees!
Fees are charged with the price REG or Renew for the period P* in advance and cannot be reimbursed. Domains cannot be exchanged or cancelled. Some domains have special underlying regulations and these are subject to different price plans and are not accounted for here (e.g. .cc, .tv, .fm, .ws, .bz premium domains). Each domain is bound by terms and conditions laid down by the registry in its national language. All domains are automatically renewed if your deposit account on 4reg.net is in credit at the time of the accounting maturity.
|REG||New registration incl. charge for period P* in month|
|P*||Period in month|
|Renew||Renew charge for period P* in month|
|Transfer||Domain transfer incl. charge for period P* in month|
|Owner-Change||Change owner of domain|
|Update||Update whois information|
|REQ||Requirements on domain registration.|
|MON||complies to a (rounded) monthly price of|
|Info||More information and domain check|
|101||Only accredited to Cyprus registered companies and to Cyprus permanent residents.|
- The registrant has to provide a copy of his/her identification card in case of a natural person. A natural person must be a permanent resident of Cyprus. In case of a legal person the registered office must be located in Cyprus.
- The domain name may not contain any obscene words and names incorporating foul language or names that do not comply with the laws of Cyprus.
- Any domain names consisting of generic terms, name of professions, services, products, sports etc. are not acceptable as a domain name. For example, Doctor, Lawyer, Rice, School etc.
- Maximal ten (10) domain names allocations will be allowed per registrant who is a legal person.
- One domain name will be allowed per registrant who is a natural person.
|102||Academic and research institutions|
|103||Internet or Network service providers|
|105||Not for profit associations or societies which have been registered at the Registrar of Associations and Societies|
|106||Professional organisations and associations|
|107||Names of natural persons|
|109||Trademarks officially registered at the Registrar of Trademarks|
|110||Private and Public companies with limited liability registered with the Registrar of Companies|
|111||Any other business which have been registered with the Registrar of Companies|