| .dk is the country-specific Internet Domain (ccTLD) of Denmark.|
Denmark is member of the European Union since 1973 and is located between the Scandinavian peninsula and Central Europe. It consists to a third of 1419 islands, by which 72 are inhabited.
|Where is this TLD located?||Europa, Russland - CIS|
|How many characters the domain name must have at least?||3 Characters|
|How many characters the domain name can have maximally?||63 Characters|
|May the domain name contain special characters?||click here|
|May the Domainname consist only of numbers?||yes|
|Which guidelines/policies are valid for the TLD?||click here|
Requirements (REQ) 2) DNS must be configured beforehand and has to return an authoritative answer.
10) Tax number(individual) or VAT number(company) required.
15) Foreign nameservers must be registered with costs, prices per nameserver. Price: 80,00EUR for .dk
27) Restore only possible after domain expire, not after explicit DELETION of the domain.
Domain Transfer Do you pay more? Transfer your domains fast and easy to us by using our comfortable Transfer Service
- FREE! 100 personalized email addresses
Easily create up to 100 email addresses using your domain name and forward them to any other existing email address.
- FREE! Domain/URL forwarding
Redirect traffic from your domain to any other website or frame your site and display only the other sites content.
- FREE! SiteStudio website builder (EUR 1.50 Setup one time fee)
Pick from a variety of useful and colorful templates, and design and publish your website quickly and easily.
- Real time registration of domains (if possible)
- You decide, who becomes the owner of domain names (holder)
- Web interface for the administration of the domains
- Access to the name servers (e.g. A-, NS-, MX-, CNAME-Records)
- unlimited Subdomains
- Free domain transfer to 4reg.net
- Free domain transfer to another provider
- eMail Support
- Live Support Chat
- Phone Support (no expensive service number)
- substancial FAQ System
- Callback Service
- Minimum term:
With this TLD the minimum term is 12 months, which is charged for this period in advance.
- Term of notice:
At least 30 days before expiration of the current registration period.
- Payment methods:
Paypal®, Credit Card or Direct Debit (according to clearing by our support), Bank Transfer (account in credit with 4reg.net).